Now Hiring WAV DRIVERS
On Demand - App Based Pick Up in Philadelphia, PA
WAV Drivers provide safe and convenient curb to curb transportation using ride share technology. Get paid by the hour, not by the trip! We provide the vehicle, phone and training. You provide the friendly, helpful, safe ride!
- Hourly Pay--$14.75 to start
- Full and Part Time Shifts
- Company Owned Vehicles-No More Out of Pocket Expenses for Gas or Tolls
- No More Wear and Tear on Your Personal Vehicle
- Training, Support and Career Development
- Weekly Payroll plus Tips!
- Safe on-site parking
- Must have a valid Driver's license
- Must be at least 21 years of age with three (3) years driving experience
- Ability to provide excellent customer service
- Ability to demonstrate professional appearance
- Ability to follow attendance policy
- Knowledge of App Based Technology
- Knowledge of the local area
- Ability to operate GPS
MV Transportation has been closely following the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines for personal protection equipment (PPE), which now includes gloves and hand sanitizer in our divisions. Our Procurement team was able to secure an order for more than a half-million masks and other personal protection equipment, which have been sent to our divisions. MV Transportation as a company remains strong and we will be well-positioned to move forward even during these trying times. The safety and well-being of our employees and the passengers we serve remains our #1 priority!
MV Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.