Seeking Software Engineers for a large Aerospace/DoD company located in Moorestown, NJ.
- responsible for software architecture/design and development of new modeling capabilities
- Integrate existing and new third-party models into the simulation framework
- Facilitate the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints
- Perform functional analysis, timeline analysis, requirements allocation, and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications
- Perform unit and integration testing of simulation models
- Independently identify and address system and software defects
- Modeling and simulation or software engineering experience
- Proficient with Linux
- Experience with C++ and/or Java and Object-Oriented Principles
- Familiarity with Python (Anaconda) scripting language
- Experience with debugging and computer system performance analysis tools
- Basic understanding of Monte Carlo and distributed simulation techniques
- Active DOD Secret security clearance
- Proficient with Python and MATLAB
- Understanding of the Agile software development process
- Understanding of basic data analytics and machine learning
- Ability to be a team player to build consensus among peers and build effective relationships with multiple customers.
- Ability to work in fast paced, Agile development environment
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage change, identify issues, and work with stakeholders to develop solutions
- Ability to inspire confidence and lead others to complete challenging software related tasks
- Working knowledge of the Aegis Combat Syste
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.