This position is with a very large specialty physician group based in the Philadelphia market. The RCM operation has approximately $350 million in collections annually, 1.5 million transactions annually, is absorbing 15–30 new acquisitions annually, and is growing rapidly. The RCM leaders need to ensure organizational agility and effective change management as the organization evolves, and stay focused on performance management.
This role will report directly to the VP of the department.
- Managing relationship with care center colleagues, including training of staff in RCM responsibilities, monitoring processes and results, and working with Care Center leaders on issue resolution.
- Establishing standardized ‘Front-End’ RCM policies and procedures.
- Managing the RCM component of acquisitions including monitoring the acquisition pipeline and assuring that the “Outsourced Provider” is informed and managing the RCM on-boarding of new acquisitions.
- Managing credentialing process, the Credentialing Vendor, and assuring timely processing of provider credentialing.
- Meeting or exceeding all RCM KPIs related to front-end processes as specified by the VP RCM.
- Achieving target results for patient pays, Care Center sourced denials, and Care Center/Provider satisfaction.
- Actively partnering with other RCM leaders to assure all RCM functions achieve best practice results.