Do you love to build, innovate, create and collaborate? Come grow your career and make an impact with PrimePay - a growth focused, flexible and established Human Capital Management (HCM) SaaS technology company.
As we continue our evolution and growth into a leading HCM SaaS technology provider to businesses, we are seeking our next Director of Marketing Operations who will help us accelerate growth. This transformative role is tailored for an experienced B2B SaaS marketing operations leader who thrives on driving change and making an impact, reporting directly to our CMO. You will lead the effort that ensures effective strategy, efficient investment, and accountability across marketing to deliver on its objectives. The role also owns marketing technology aligned to the needs of its users as well as set up to ensure effective data quality. You will also lead process development, budget administration, and marketing analytics and governance.
At PrimePay, we are seeking those excited to build, create, and innovate. We are problem-solvers who move quickly, collaborate with agility and differentiate through people, purpose and commitment. With a 30+ year history, we are writing the next chapter of our journey with a focus on great technology, a People First Culture and a commitment to personal and professional growth. At PrimePay, our extraordinary people create our future every single day. We live by values that drive our success: People First, Client-Centric Focus, Growth Mindset, Product Innovation and Operational Efficiency. Interested? Join us in our evolution!
What YOU will be doing:
- Develop the strategy and processes for monitoring, measuring, and analyzing the effectiveness, efficiency, and impact of marketing initiatives as they relate to marketing’s goal
- Build and maintain a Center of Excellence to empower demand generation and other marketing strategies using best-in-class martech tools, streamlined processes, automation, and reporting
- Track and report on the entire lead-to-pipe-to-booking funnel including volume, velocity, conversion stage-to-stage, and average value, make sure funnel measures can be analyzed by key dimensions such as industry, geo, and product
- Own the marketing technology roadmap, ensuring marketing technology is evaluated, selected, implemented, and customized to meet the needs of the marketing department
- Continually work to simplify systems and processes, avoiding customization bloat and over-engineered processes
- Inform stakeholders across marketing, sales, and finance of insights on marketing performance to ensure cross functional alignment on the best possible data-driven marketing strategy. Assist in preparing board presentations
Success will come if you:
- 5+ years experience direct marketing operations experience in B2B SaaS. Experience in high-velocity SMB go-to-market is a plus
- Certified experience with HubSpot and SFDC, Salesforce Campaigns, and reporting and dashboards. Experience with lead routing, intent marketing (Zoominfo, Demandbase, etc), sales execution (Groove, SalesLoft, etc), BI (PowerBI, Tableau, etc) and other tools
- Proven experience in optimizing end-to-end lead flow, including lead scoring, routing, and sales execution. Demonstrated ability to improve marketing operations performance
- Work independently and collaboratively to define and contain complex problems, prioritize effectively, and deliver quickly
- Strong analytical and quantitative presentation skills, including the ability to translate raw data into business insights, tell stories with data, and translate them into actionable changes
- Think and communicate clearly, in a way that builds trust and effective working relationships across functions and hierarchies
- Strong analytical and quantitative presentation skills, including the ability to translate raw
- Growth mindset. A builder mentality who is not afraid to take risks, make decisions, and deliver business outcomes
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA a plus)
- A competitive salary
- Access to personal, group training and career advancement
- Leadership development through individualized support and career mentoring
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) with match, paid time off, paid holidays, flexible spending account, life insurance and STD/LTD