Director of Marketing -- Inpatient
Recovery Centers of America (RCA) was founded with the mission of helping to save millions of lives from the disease of addiction. Over a few years' time, RCA has expanded to include 12 facilities offering inpatient, outpatient and medication-assisted treatment, and continues to grow. The team at RCA is the most dedicated, compassionate, and hard-working team you'll find, and the Marketing team is no exception. Existing entirely in-house, the RCA Marketing team, based in King of Prussia, PA, is tasked with portraying the heart and soul of the company, our mission and the positive impact addiction treatment can have on the lives of not only patients but their loved ones as well. The Director of Marketing (Inpatient) Telehealth plays a key role in that mission.
Recovery Centers of America is seeking a Director of Marketing (Inpatient) to grow our inpatient substance use disorder treatment facilities. They will be responsible for meeting and exceeding the company's growth goals for this line of business.
The Director of Marketing should have experience meeting aggressive marketing and revenue goals for a quickly growing company, ideally within the healthcare space but not required.
The Director should have extensive experience in all forms of digital marketing (ex. paid search, SEO, social, retargeting, etc.) and traditional marketing (television, radio, out of home, etc.). They will lead the strategizing and execution of all marketing, plan and manage a significant budget, and lead the company in the analysis of inpatient performance.
The Director will play a leading role in collaborating on creative development and content development and management, negotiating the purchase of media, and maintaining agency relationships.
They will be responsible for managing a team of 5+ individuals with varying years of experience and areas of expertise. Together the group should work cohesively to increase awareness and demand for RCA's services, while improving RCA's brand reputation and awareness of our products and services.
- Meet and exceed company-wide goals around patients receiving inpatient treatment at our existing and future sites.
- Grow RCA's existing facilities to full capacity.
- Establish and aggressively grow RCA new markets that we enter, continuing to establish RCA as the leading provider of addiction treatment services in the US
- In partnership with buying agencies and your team, plan and execute monthly, quarterly or seasonal advertising campaigns which successfully portray our programs and services to those needing treatment or their loved ones
- Collaborate on creative development to support new programs, products and services, including hands-on copywriting for digital ads, radio and television scripts, billboard ads, and more.
- Manage the creative distribution process, ensuring that our messaging is cohesive and organized across all marketing and advertising efforts
- Build the brand as the predominant provider of addiction treatment and mental health services through the US
- Independently manage a growing team of marketing professionals cohesively and in a professional manner
- Manage a significant budget in terms of planning, tracking, optimizing, and reporting, and often working closely with Finance.
- Analyze real-time and trending performance, have a strong handle on the KPIs of the business and sharing your analysis throughout the organization
- Partner closely with the call center, the facility CEOs, and clinical team members across the organization to ensure our strategy, execution and results are on point
- Conduct market research on other inpatient providers and identify opportunities to improve or expand upon our services
- Communicate trends, highlights, and lessons to internal colleagues in a professional, succinct manner.
- Vet new and emerging advertising opportunities in all channels
- Organize and present quarterly planning presentations to be shared internally with company executives and leadership.
- Partner closely with the Director of Marketing for Outpatient/Telehealth
Education and Experience:
- 15+ years' experience, minimum, managing cross- channel complex marketing campaigns, inclusive of digital (PPC, SEO, Social), traditional (TV, radio, out of home, print, etc).
- Experience managing a team of 5+ individuals of varying degrees of experience, while also holding significant individual responsibilities and leading or contributing to multiple projects
- Experience instituting and participating in an organized creative development process for campaigns
- Extensive experience writing professionally, inclusive of emails, internal and external presentations, and marketing material. Copywriting for television and radio scripts a plus. Examples of writings will be required.
- Very strong project management skills is a must.
- Solid mathematical aptitude. Ability to analyze complex datasets, understanding major KPIs in different broadcast channels.
- Experience analyzing performance data and market trends, then communicating insights to drive future advertising strategies.
- Communication with executive leaders of the company in a daily function.
- Advanced skills in MS Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, marketing, or any related field from an accredited institution, MBA in Marketing or a similar field preferred.
Leadership: Leads by example with integrity, respect and professionalism at all times. Remains dedicated to our cause and goals.
Brand Management: Experience growing a brand and brand reputation/management
<SPAN style Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled