Director of Marketing -- GENETWORx
GENETWORx is a lab with the central focus of positively impacting the lives of people. With expertise in pharmacogenetic testing, wounds and GYN and GI health, it is a CAP accredited and CLIA certified laboratory. That accreditation is the gold standard awarded to clinical laboratories that exceed inspection qualifications and ensure a consistent level of service that positively impacts patient care. Owned by Recovery Centers of America, GENETWORx quickly pivoted in March 2020 to become a leading provider of COVID-19 tests. GENETWORx now offers 99% accurate diagnostic tests, antibody tests, testing and reporting software, on-site testing management and more to do its part in the fight against COVID-19.
The Director of Marketing for GENETWORx will be part of the broader Recovery Centers of America Marketing team, based out of King of Prussia, PA, and work closely with the GENETWORx team based in VA.
Recovery Centers of America/GENETWORx is seeking a Director of Marketing to grow our laboratory business.
The Director of Marketing should have experience growing a young, entrepreneurial company to a large, revenue-generating business in a short period of time. Extensive experience in both B2B (business to business) and B2C (business to consumer) preferred. The Director will be very hands on in evolving the brand, its mission statement, web presence and more, working closely with the lab staff and Sales team to create, write and market the laboratory's services and programs.
The Director should have extensive experience in creating collateral for print, web and other mediums. They will be instrumental in crafting the sales pitch and reasons to choose GENETWORx for our multiple, and growing, products and services. They should have hands on experience with all forms of digital marketing (ex. paid search, SEO, social, retargeting, etc.), and have established and grown a new brand in the market. The Director will also lead the company's strategy and execution of non-digital marketing, potentially including and traditional advertising channels such as TV, radio, out of home, and more.
The Director will play a role in strategizing and executing digital strategy and media purchases for new and emerging products and services, lead creative development and content creation, tracking and analyzing performance using tools such as Salesforce. This requires working independently as well as collaboratively with team members and agencies.
- Meet and exceed aggressive company-wide goals around sales of GENETWORx products and services.
- Establish and aggressively grow GENETWORx COVID, pharmacogenetic and other products to B2B, B2C and B2G (business to government) clients.
- Partner closely with Sales to identify and fulfill the Sales team's needs to sell the GENETWORx products and services and differentiate them in the marketplace
- Responsible for ensuring our website, collateral, advertising and sales pitches are accurate and represent our products and services effectively. This is inclusive of writing the content.
- In partnership with agencies and the larger Marketing team, plan and execute advertising campaigns to grow sales via digital and traditional advertising efforts with new clients and existing clients
- Collaborate on creative development to support new programs, products, and services, including hands-on copywriting for a multitude of channels
- Manage the creative distribution process, ensuring that our messaging is cohesive and organized across all marketing and advertising efforts
- Build the brand as the predominant provider of COVID-19 and pharmacogenetic services in the US
- Independently manage the needs of the GENETWORx business professionally, while determining what additional resources may be required as the company grows
- Manage a budget in terms of planning, tracking, optimizing, and reporting
- Analyze real-time and trending performance, have a strong handle on the KPIs of the business and sharing your analysis throughout the organization
- Partner closely with the call center, sales team, lab operations and more across the organization to ensure our strategy, execution and results are on point
- Conduct market research on other laboratories and identify opportunities to improve or expand upon our services
- Communicate trends, highlights, and lessons to internal colleagues in a professional, succinct manner.
- Vet new and emerging advertising opportunities in all channels
- Organize and present planning and results presentations to be shared internally with company executives and leadership.
Education and Experience:
- 10+ years' experience in very hands on roles including cross- channel complex marketing campaigns, inclusive of digital (PPC, SEO, Social) and traditional (TV, radio, out of home, print, etc) for both B2B and B2C companies.
- Expertise delivering significant individual contributions by way of accomplishing multiple projects simultaneously
- Expertise in writing professionally for internal communications as well as external facing communications and collateral to potential and existing clients
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce in order to track and improve the impact of our marketing efforts
- Experience establishing a new brand in a way which results in quickly growing brand awareness and a strong reputation
- Experience instituting and participating in an organized creative development process for campaigns
- Extensive experience writing professionally, inclusive of web content, emails, internal and external presentations, and marketing material. Examples of writings will be required.
- Very strong project management skills is a must.
- <SPAN style="font-family: Arial , sans
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled