Are You a Mission-Based Person wanting to excel with a Great Non-Profit?
PeopleShare is hiring ASAP for an Director of Human Resources in Philadelphia, PA!
Job Details as an Director of Human Resources:
- Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:30AM-4:30PM, in office.
- Pay Rate: $85,000.
- *Direct Hire Role!*
Job Requirements as a Director of Human Resources:
- At least three years experience as Director of Human Resources supervising two or more employees
- Knowledge of Human Resources and general HR practice including recruitment, selection, compensation and benefits, in an international setting strongly preferred.
- Familiarity with: Employee Relations Management, Performance Management, Career Development, Employee Engagement, Talent Acquisition and Retention, Compensation and Benefits, Training and Development, Compliance (Pennsylvania) labor laws, including health and safety, On boarding/New Hire Orientation, Succession Planning, and Risk management as a Director of Human Resources.
- Professional certification through SHRM or HRCI preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or similar areas; Master's degree in Human Resources preferred
Job Responsibilities as a Director of Human Resources:
- Provide clear guidance to management regarding policies, practices, laws and regulations to ensure all human resource policies and programs are in compliance with local and governmental regulatory requirements and support the achievement of both short/long-term business objectives.
- Makes recommendations to the Senior Leadership Team for improvement of the organization's policies, procedures, and practices in workforce management.
- Proposes strategies for organizational development and effective talent management.
- Responsible for overall leadership and guidance to the Human Resources team by overseeing talent management including retention, career development, training and leadership development, compensation and benefits to support the strategic vision.
- Serve as the lead on talent acquisition for all staff positions and collaborates with managers on crafting job descriptions. Prioritizes the supervision experience of all staff as a Director of Human Resources.
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.