Ref ID: 03720-0011760659
Classification: VP/Director of Finance
Compensation: $125000.00 to $150000.00 yearly
Our client is seeking an experienced Director of Finance to oversee all financial aspects of business and drive the company’s financial strategy and planning. The Director of Finance will be responsible for overseeing all accounting activities within the firm including, but not limited to, budgeting, forecasting, account reconciliation, profit and loss reporting, accounts payable processing, accounts receivable collection, tax compliance, payroll, and auditing. Based in the Philadelphia area, this Director of Finance position is a terrific opportunity for full-time employment.
- Ensure the firm has in place a comprehensive financial management system that embraces principles of sound financial accounting and is supported by policies and procedures;
- Interface with outside auditors and accountants as necessary, including gathering of the required documentation for the preparation of the Firm’s annual tax returns;
- Review of controls over firm assets to ensure that adequate safeguards are established and in place;
- Develop annual operating and capital expenditures budgets;
- Make recommendations regarding capital needs;
- Prepare monthly financial reports and monthly financial PowerPoint presentation for the Executive Committee comparing actual results to planned performance; detail reasons for variation from actual budgeted objectives;
- Generate monthly reports on the firm’s financial results and status of unbilled time and expenses;
- Provide financial information necessary to monitor profitability.