Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., part of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is hiring for a
Director NA Consumer Inventory Management and E2E Analytics to be located in Skillman, NJ or Fort Washington, PA.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., based in Skillman, N.J., is one of the world's largest consumer health and personal care products company. Our consumer companies produce many of the world's most trusted brands, among them JOHNSON'S® Baby, BAND-AID®, NEUTROGENA®, TYLENOL®, MOTRIN®, and LISTERINE®. Each one of our consumer businesses embraces innovative science to create products that anticipate consumer needs and create experiences that help them live healthy, vibrant lives.
The primary accountability will be three-fold: Inventory Optimization, E2E Analytics Management, and New Product Introduction Forecasting.
The director will manage short- & long-term inventory strategy demonstrating and developing reports, tools & processes to figure out right inventory targets and drive actions across the businesses towards achieving those targets.
You will be responsible to define optimal inventory targets; develop and drive implementation plans across NA Consumer; and instituting the required business processes to ensure sustainable improvements to inventory are delivered to the business. We are looking for an individual to consistently identify ways to simplify and improve tools, reports and processes to optimize goal setting, tracking and governance processes. You will use best in class modeling & data with the objective of optimizing overall inventory levels in the network while maintaining or improving customer service. You will be required to identify inventory optimization levers, develop a compelling business case, and drive the institution of those levers.
You will need to be able to influence peers towards driving action, coach & develop both direct (2-3) and indirect team members on inventory to create a culture focused on total cost of ownership and to drive decision-making aligned with the strategy defined. The individual will develop and conduct training on inventory processes and develop knowledge at all levels of the organization. The ideal candidate is strong in navigating change management and adapting processes and tools across the NA Consumer network, considering the differences within each business and as the organization evolves. The individual is agile and flexible to adjust course with a dynamic consumer business.
E2E Analytics Management:
The Director will also manage the E2E Analytics department and will have responsibilities for organizing and executing data analytics activities for the E2E Programs & Process team. This will include designing, implementation, and maintenance of performance metrics, reports, analyses, and dashboards to drive key business decisions. Analytical based insights and data visuals will be outputs necessary for this role to support the identification and justification for key E2E programs and projects. The ideal candidate has experience managing process improvement initiatives in a cross-functional organization, possesses a strong understanding of SAP (or equivalent system) and excels at working in a dynamic and collaborative environment supporting high-growth and fast-paced business units.
New Product Introduction Forecasting:
Finally, the Director will be responsible for managing the NPI forecasting team; a department of 5 people responsible for generating the launch and post launch forecasts for all new products within North America. In addition to ensuring optimization of processes, the Director will need to drive NP agility improvement efforts, forecast accuracy improvements, total cost of launch ownership, and upstream development connectivity.
Your overall primary responsibilities will include:
• Lead the NA Supply Chain inventory team strategy to drive continuous optimizations to deliver cash flow reductions
• Create a culture of engagement & deep understanding of inventory at all levels of the organization
• Coach & develop a lead team of 9 individuals
• Model & develop the ideal inventory levels & roadmap for implementation
• Partner with End-to-End Supply Chain Management leaders to develop models of existing supply chain networks and provide mentorship in resolving critical supply chain parameter assumptions
• Analyze optimization results and provide guidance/recommendations for inventory trade-offs & decisions
• Inventory reporting & inventory projection modeling (E2E supply chain & financial reporting)
• Facilitate NA Consumer SLOB (Slow Moving & Obsolete) & liquidation processes/tools
• Use in-depth knowledge of trends, financial considerations, business strategies and future capabilities to develop and articulate the long term inventory strategy, vision and 5 year plan
• Lead efforts to educate partners and the wider organization on inventory management process and strategy and links it to other functions across the JJSC organization
• Develop the Long Range Financial Plans for North America Consumer Inventories
• Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing performance metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions.
• Own the design, implementation and maintenance of predictive methodologies and integrate into business and metric performance.
• Creating insights from data analysis that provide direction for projects.
• Writing analysis conclusions and recommendations.
• Champion the use of data to drive decisions.
• A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required. A degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, Operations Management or Management Information Systems is preferred. An MBA or advanced degree is preferred.
• A minimum of 10 years of experience within supply chain or a related field is required.
• A thorough understanding of production planning concepts is required.
• Experience with SAP/BW is preferred.
• Strong project management skills with a focus on change management are required.
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret large amounts of data are required.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment is required.
• This candidate will be located in Skillman, NJ and may require up to 10% travel.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-Pennsylvania-Fort Washington-
United States-New Jersey-Skillman
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. (6101)