With operations in 35+ nations and ~ 27,000 employees worldwide, CSL is driven to develop and deliver a broad range of lifesaving therapies to treat disorders such as hemophilia and primary immune deficiencies, and vaccines to prevent influenza. Our therapies are also used in cardiac surgery, organ transplantation and burn treatment.
CSL is the parent company of CSL Behring and Seqirus. CSL Behring is a global leader in the protein biotherapeutics industry, focused on bringing to market biotherapies used to treat serious and often rare conditions. CSL Behring operates CSL Plasma , one of the world's largest collectors of human plasma, which is used to create CSL's therapies. Seqirus is the second largest influenza vaccine company in the world and is a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness and a major contributor to the prevention and control of influenza globally.
We invite you to take a look at the many career possibilities available around the globe and consider building your promising future at CSL by becoming a member of our team!
The Director of Marketing - Gene Therapy will be responsible for leading development of the US launch strategy and Go-To-Market plan for EtranaDez, a potential new gene therapy for people with Hemophilia B. This individual will serve as the Head of the US Core Launch Team, responsible for overseeing the cross functional plan, progress and deliverables for EtranaDez. The Director will directly manage two Senior Product Managers. This marketing team will be responsible for developing the core brand strategy, promotional strategy and plan, HCP and Patient strategy and plan, Multi-channel strategy and plan and personal selling plan. This individual is accountable for in-line brand financials including performance goals and budget management. The individual will collaborate and guide cross-functional teams including managed care, medical , patient services, training and market research and analytics to ensure focused and timely execution of all brand plan deliverables. The Director will also work closely with the Global Commercial Development team in guiding and developing launch plan strategy and deliverables that addresses US market requirements, needs and timing.
- Develop US Brand Objectives, Strategies and Resource needs for the potential launch of a new gene therapy product. Plan will include brand positioning, market shaping strategy and plan, stakeholder plan, core brand strategy, customer targeting strategy, external market structural support plan. Develop brand financial objectives and develop and maintain operations budget to support launch planning and launch execution.
- Build a launch excellence platform and plan to provide guidance and governance, track launch progress, identify issues, gaps, and needs. Work with analytics and brand teams to develop launch metrics to maximize revenue and adoption.
- Lead US Cross-Functional launch planning team with key internal functions including sales, sales training, medical affairs, market access, pricing, medical, patient engagement, patient services, field reimbursement and other key stakeholders. Lead organizational readiness planning and execution. Ensure cross functional alignment to US launch plan.
- Provide leadership, partnership and guidance to the Global Commercial Development team in developing the Global Launch plan to support US market needs, requirements and timing. Help guide positioning, target product profiles, forecasts, scientific messaging development, market research, and other key commercial launch deliverables.
- Lead development of the US Promotional Strategy and Plan based on the scientific platform and brand positioning, and deep market insights as customer needs, beliefs and intended behavior objectives. Develop a promotional mix strategy and plan to optimize promotional execution. Engage external agency partner to deliver brand messaging and selling resources that maximize communication effectiveness.
- Lead development of a brand competitive strategy and plan to ensure preparedness and appropriate differentiation and response to potential in class gene therapies.
- Build effective and productive working relationships with key External Customers, including HCP thought leaders, patient advocacy groups and professional societies that are stakeholders in the treatment of hemophilia-B
- Lead direct reports to ensure alignment to brand objectives and deliverable timelines. Identify high caliber individual(s) for roles and provide professional development support.
• Bachelors' degree in business/marketing, life sciences or healthcare discipline; MBA, Medical degree or other advanced degree preferred.
• 10+ years' experience in healthcare marketing and commercial planning experience including experience leading new product launch(s), with some experience in the gene therapy space. Three years of people management preferred. with 6-8 years' commercial marketing experience in pharmaceutical/ biotech or relevant industry
• Experience in a range of R&D, sales, marketing and business development roles
Worker Sub Type: