Ref ID: 03720-0011956195
Classification: Marketing Analyst
The Director of Global Marketing Insights (GMI) develops and directs the client insights strategy based on business goals and leads the GMI team in market research initiatives focused on using customer, sales, brand, industry trends, and other significant data in statistical analysis. Designs and implements qualitative and quantitative research projects and methodologies used to measure customer perceptions and satisfaction. Interprets research findings into actionable plans and initiatives.
- Manage the new and evolving analytical function; support creating the roadmap for advanced analytical solutions
- Drive research efforts to illuminate actionable insights that fuel digital marketing campaign ideas and creativity aligned to a client's business goals and objectives. You will partner with internal stakeholders and clients to develop the data strategy to narrow in on the approach and formulate the hypothesis for idea generation and proactively collaborate to iterate and validate ideas, campaigns, and/or bring to life new opportunities.
- Gather, and analyze large amounts of data across a variety of business dimensions (products, countries, verticals, sub-verticals, segments, and many more) and build sophisticated and complex dashboards to report and evaluate business detailed performance, identify trends, and advise leadership on potential opportunities for investment and financial growth
- Responsible for the ongoing identification of the client's data and analytics needs to deliver and expand capabilities across business intelligence, forecasting, prediction, and optimization that ultimately enhance the client's financial performance and success
- Partner closely with sales, marketing, business development, and other business units to equip them with the data and insights to make well-informed decisions
- Communicate the vision to key partners & stakeholders to gain commitment and cross-functional alignment
This opportunity will be based in Center City, Philadelphia. Eligible for 100% remote work - East Coast US residing candidates only.