WE'RE LOOKING FOR Digital Tool and Transaction Leader
Employment type Regular / Permanent
4636 Somerton Road
Trevose, PENNSYLVANIA, 19053-6742
Who we are?
With 90,000 people on five continents, SUEZ is a world leader in smart and sustainable resource management. We provide water and waste management solutions that enable cities and industries optimize their resource management and strengthen their environmental and economic performances.
SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions looks for innovation everywhere. For more than 100 years, SUEZ has been at the forefront of innovation, from the SUEZ Canal to addressing water scarcity. Finding solutions to the world's biggest problems has never been more important than right now. Join us today and become an essential part of the Resource Revolution!
Who are we looking for?
QUALIFICATIONS / EDUCATION:
- Minimum of 8 years of prior asset management or industrial and portfolio management or related experience with commercial properties
- Bachelor's Degree in finance, real estate, accounting, or related field
Skills and Abilities
- Partner with real estate service brokers to negotiate
- Lease database management experience, preferably in Sequentra or any other lease tool. Experience in Tableau is a plus.
- Proven records of working with property legal counsel and Environmental Health and Safety lawyers and agencies
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Finance & Accounting Skills
- Understanding of real estate fundamentals, financing principles, and capital structures
- Experience is workspace planning, office fit out, contracts or lease review experience is preferred.
- Ability to partner with A&D firm to translate office requirement into appropriate workspace
- IT and Database management, Real Estate, Finance, Business, Accounting experience is preferred
§ Ability to work in a fast paced, multi-function, global environment
- Demonstrated organizational, problem-solving, analytical and technical skills
- Self-directed, experienced leader and financial executive with appropriate industry experience
- Self-starter who can work independently and be an effective member of senior management
- Capable of multi-tasking; balancing multiple objectives to a successful conclusion
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member while keeping management/peers apprised on a regular basis
- High degree of personal and professional integrity
- Take charge personality; effective decision maker
- Ability to learn quickly and drive to be the best
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and initiate projects, Ability to coordinate multiple priorities and meet deadlines
What will you be doing?
SUEZ WTS is seeking an experienced professional to work in the Corporate Real Estate Group (CRE) as a CRE Digital Tool Expert and Transaction Leader with at least 8 years of experience to provide support in developing our property database, enhancing our tools regarding lease administration, project management, transaction management and lease accounting services.
This position supports and contributes to the overall success of Suez WTS Corporate Real Estate Group and its clients by providing best in class corporate real estate tools, database, commercial lease analysis, site disposition, transaction management, lease abstraction, and lease accounting services.
As the CRE expert, the candidate will play an integral role within the Real Estate team in a global matrix organization. The position includes but is not limited to responsibilities of creating own sites real estate database, participating in developing digital database and dashboards tied out to our accounting database, managing real estate industrial transaction projects, and working closely with all stakeholders to manage tactical lease projects covering internal and external leases. It also involves reviewing lease contracts, abstracting terms and conditions from real estate lease documents and other documents into the real estate tool.
- Lead project to launch a digital own site database, dashboard and tools
- Partner with Finance and IT to create a dashboard to report out all Facilities Management costs for leadership
- Own, measure and grow partnership initiatives against identified KPIs and goals
- Provide lease administration and project management services for industrial sites
- Lead operational lease transaction projects to ensure timely completion
- Execute on abstraction of leases and lease related documents into the real estate tool
- Complete special projects as assigned, including site disposition, workspace planning and office design
- Ability to partner with Legal department to conduct a lease negotiation for complicated commercial contracts
Compensation: Annual 0.00 - 0.00 USD
Is relocation for this position offered: Yes
Number of Job Openings: 1
Company Grade/Band: Senior Professional
SUEZ's Water Technologies and Solutions (SWTS) offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation.
WTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Suez WTS is NOT accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee of Suez WTS in any fashion without a valid written search agreement in place will be deemed the sole property of Suez WTS. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired by Suez WTS based upon an unsolicited referral.
Orga: Water Technologies & Solutions