e3 Diagnostics is the leading provider of audiology equipment sales and service solutions in the United States. With over 30 offices nationwide, staffed with teams of highly-experienced hearing and balance instrument experts, our local approach allows us to be your most responsive, helpful option when looking for solutions to help you provide the best care and grow your practice. Our goal is simple. We aim to make it easier for you to do what you do best - take care of your hearing patients. That's the e3 promise.
That's the e3 way.
e3 Diagnostics is looking for a Diagnostics Sales Representative to serve in the New England Region.
* Develop and implement sales strategies to increase equipment sales within the assigned territory
* Ensure customers receive the most suitable audiometric instrumentation recommendations to meet their needs and requirements, close the equipment sale, provide in-service training, and post-sale support and service
* Collaborate with local personnel including service technicians, schedulers, and administrative support
* Maintain technical knowledge by attending clinical workshops, reviewing professional publications, and participating in professional societies
* Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results, as needed
* Demonstrate initiative and the ability to lead projects, as needed
* Build and maintain customer relationships and provide unparalleled service and technical support
* Meet or exceed all sales and service goals in assigned territory
* Maintain accurate records of customer contact and equipment
* Keep product knowledge current and attend all required training
* Negotiate contracts and pricing
* Demonstrate Demant Values: We create trust | We are team players | We create innovative solutions | We apply a can-do-attitude
* All other duties as assigned
* Must be 18 years of age
* High School diploma or GED
* Licensed Audiologist or Dispenser, with at least 5 years of practice in a clinical/dispensing setting is preferred; medical device sales and/or hearing industry experience is a plus
* Working proficiency of Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
* Must have a valid driver's license and be able maintain clear driving record
* Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check as well as any customer-required screening requirements
* Ability to read and interpret financial documents required
* Prior P&L responsibilities is a plus
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to pass pre-employment drug test and background check
e3 Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.