Leading Government management solution - Urgently hiring DevOps Eng!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Nicole Hudachek
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $80,000 - $124,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are an industry leader providing technology solutions for citizens to communicate with their governments regarding government programs. We enable greater productivity, accountability, efficiency, and accuracy of government-sponsored programs.
We are seeking a DevOps Engineer to join our team to develop web applications and work with developers in an Agile environment. Ideally, you have strong knowledge of AWS and GCP. You will design and develop container-based technologies such as Docker, Open Shift, and Kubernetes and build and maintain CI/CD pipelines.
Why join us?
- Competitive Compensation ($80K-$135K base)
- Flexible PTO
- Huge room for advancement
- Leader in the industry with a diverse workforce
- The chance to work on a winning team with a global presence.
- Working with all the cutting-edge technologies
- Modern DevOps tools such as Terraform, Ansible, or similar
- Containerization - Docker, Kubernetes, Open Shift, or similar
- Heavy CI/CD experience
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.