Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment and pharmaceutical products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the key emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing in Europe and the USA.
Group's key figures (as of March 2019) are approx. 3.8 billion Euros turnover, over 800 laboratories across 47 countries and about 45,000 staff.
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories PSS is searching for a Deviation Management Scientist in West Point, PA.
Investigations author responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following :
- Operate as part of a deviations management team
- Investigate laboratory deviations and errors to determine root cause and ensure Corrective and Preventative Actions (CAPAs) are implemented
- Review data audits
- Author reports as needed
- Ensure investigations adhere to the compliance-driven timeline
The ideal candidate would possess :
- Laboratory background (Biochem, Micro, Chem, Virology, etc.)
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn quickly, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- Attentiveness to detail
- Experience with GMP documentation practices and a strong understanding of GMP practices in the instructions, and comply with company policies
- Technical writing expertise preferred
Basic Minimum Qualifications :
- B.S. in Biology, Cell Biology, or related science
- 2+ years in industry cGMP laboratory
- Experience Troubleshooting Laboratory Deviations
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time 8am-5pm Monday through Friday with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of West Point, PA are encouraged to apply.
As a Eurofins Lancaster Labs employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com .
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.