Please note: This opportunity sits in our beautiful Moorestown, NJ office.
The Software Developer's primary function is to support the company's needs by designing and implementing software solutions for internal and external applications. This is accomplished through needs assessment consultations with department managers and beta testing with the users of the software.
What You'll Do:
- Ability to handle confidential information and materials appropriately
- Communicate effectively in verbal and written formats with technical and non-technical individuals and groups
- Handle and complete multiple projects, work in a fast-paced environment, and meet strict deadlines
- Interact effectively and positively with all levels of personnel
- Analyze all available options and recommend the most effective software solutions based on findings
- Continually learn about new technology and apply it to meet the needs of the end user
- Understand and follow strict security guidelines and help train end users to comply with them
- Ability to work overtime, weekends, and holidays as needed
- Bachelor's Degree in computer/engineering discipline required
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Delphi, C#, C++ or Java. Delphi (XE) or newer
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in relational databases (SQL Server or Oracle) required
- Knowledge of OOD preferred
- Experience in GWT, in web application and server side development is a plus
- Experience in the financial/payment industry preferred
- Knowledge of various Accounting/Reporting systems preferred
- Knowledge of Network Architectures
- Knowledge of PCI-DSS and other data security best practices
- Knowledge of GIT and TFS version control systems
Why Work at EVO?
Learn from and grow with a worldwide payments industry leader
Benefit from global career opportunities and advancement
Thrive in a collaborative culture that supports innovation
Enjoy a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package: 401k with match, generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision coverage plus health savings accounts and much more
The preceding position description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employee assigned to this position.
EVO Payments International is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual preferences, age, national origin, ethnicity, disability or veteran status, or any other protected status designated by federal, state, or local law.