Location: Bristol, PA
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Designer/Drafter to design mechanical prototype components and assemblies for fuses per military specifications.
- Create layouts and 2D detail drawings per MIL-A-2550 & ASME Y 14.5M-1994, using AutoCad & Pro/Engineer Wildfire 5.0
- Create 3D models to form single components to complex mechanical system using Pro/Engineer Wildfire 5.0
- Integrating & handle various fuse components, assemblies & explosives
- Conduct various engineering tests per military specifications & requirements
- Create & support documents for test plans results & other related materials using MS Office package
- Manage hardware fabrications & schedules to support programs
- Engineering in terms of gauges, tooling, fixtures and packaging for inspection & production.
- BS in Mechanical Engineering required
- 3 years experience (minimum) in Manufacturing Industry (i.e. Aerospace, Automotive, Medical, Military)
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]