Children's Dental Health has an exciting full-time opportunity for a Pediatric Dental Assistant in our Limerick, PA practice!
As a part of our continued commitment to hiring quality clinical staff for our pediatric patients, we are excited to offer a $750 sign-on bonus for this opportunity to the right candidate!
General working schedule would be Monday-Thursday 8:15 AM-6:15 PM.
As the region's leading provider of pediatric dental medicine, every member of the Children's Dental Health clinical team is singularly dedicated to the mission of bringing quality pediatric dental care to at-need children in our communities.
With more than 30 practices and pediatric dentists located throughout the state of Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware, we are proud of the profound positive impact our pediatric dentists, hygienists, EFDAs, dental assistants, and front desk staff have had on thousands of families in the region. For many children with profound dental health needs, healthy smiles truly do start here.
We are pleased to offer a competitive salary and strong benefits package, which includes:
- Company contributions towards medical insurance coverage
- No-cost employer paid dental insurance for all employees
- 401k with company match
- Generous paid time off (PTO) policy
- Seven company-paid holidays
- Employer-paid Group Term Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Graduated of an approved Registered Dental Assistant (RDA) program.
- Radiology licensed in the State of New Jersey
- CPR certified
- Ability to work on children in the State of New Jersey, determined through national FBI Fingerprinting Background Check.