Execute the tasks necessary to schedule delivery of our furniture into the customer's home.
NOTE: this role can be based in either Chadds Ford, Pennsylvania or Chester Springs, Pennsylvania
- Manage all delivery scheduling functions for assigned Ethan Allen Retail Design Center(s).
- Contact customer to schedule deliveries for all items that are currently available and in the Retail Service Center.
- Utilize system information and reports to identify deliverable orders.
- Research any available orders that customer may have via system and open order reports.
- Maintain delivery schedules based on outlined route list.
- Maximize delivery trucks and routes based on schedules and ensure that delivery goals are met.
- Run scheduling reports to ensure that the budgeted goal for deliveries is being met.
- Work closely with other schedulers and routing manager to maximize routes.
- Suggest and participate in developing "special" routes to satisfy out-of-area customer deliveries.
- Work closely with receiving specialist and inventory specialist on reschedules and product availability.
- Process credit cards as required by drivers ensuring that the appropriate store and COD information is being provided.
- Perform other administrative duties as required
MEET OUR TEAMS
High school education.
One to two years in a customer service related position.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Ability to work well with others.
Basic computer skills are necessary.
Must be able to work occasional weekends and holidays.
Ethan Allen has been a leader in the luxury home furnishings and interior design business for more than eighty years. We are a global style authority, spanning twelve countries on three continents. We built our company on a vertically integrated business model that has stood the test of time. We believe our associates are our greatest assets, and that talent, drive, and customer focus should be rewarded. We employ the best in the furniture industry and offer exceptional training and support by utilizing the latest technology and proven business practices.
Ethan Allen is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. We are an E-Verify Employer.