Teampro Logistics, LLC - Teamwork. Dedication. Performance
Immediate openings for full-time and part-time Delivery Associates with several growth opportunities!
Brand New Delivery Station Location: 6300 Bristol Pike, Levittown, PA 19057
Start as early as 01/12/2021
Teampro Logistics is an Amazon Delivery Service Partner. We deliver packages to Amazon's customers in Levittown, Bristol, Philadelphia and surrounding areas.
Our team is based on the principles of teamwork, dedication and performance and we follow these principles in everything we do to make sure we deliver excellent service to our customers.
We are seeking dynamic, self-motivated and high energy individuals to be a part of our pro team.
Job Overview/ Responsibilities:
- Utilize company provided, comfortable delivery vans to deliver packages to residential and commercial locations. No CDL required!
- Use company provided handheld devices to help with routing, delivery and navigation information
- Be tech-savvy and comfortable driving safely in varying weather conditions
- Load, unload and safely deliver all the packages assigned for the day
- Follow all safety and compliance guidelines while driving and delivering packages
- Perform an end of shift vehicle inspection and get the van ready for next day deliveries
- Help other Teampro associates as needed to maintain a healthy work environment and be flexible with changing situations
- Maintain high ethical standards and professionalism in all aspects of employment
- Starting at $19.25/hr
- Multiple opportunities to earn bonuses based on team performance
- Paid training
- Amazon branded uniforms
- PTO and Vacation days (For full-time employees)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits (Eligible after 30 days of full-time employment)
- Referral bonus**
- Flexibility for Full-time, Part-time and Temporary positions
- Upward progression to be team lead, dispatcher and operations manager for the right person
*Meet eligibility requirements
**Referred employee should stay employed for at least 60 days
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Eligible to work in USA
- Have a valid US driver's license
- Must consent and be able to pass 3rd party criminal, background, driving and 5-panel drug test
- Be able to lift and carry packages up to 50 pounds
- Expect to get in and out of a van frequently to complete successful deliveries
- Be a safe driver willing to use an app that measures safety and compliance during deliveries
Teampro Preferred Qualifications (not required):
- Retired or active police/fire personnel, veterans, health care workers, customer service are encouraged to apply
- Previous delivery driver or dispatch experience
- Basic auto mechanic skills
We realize that you may have several places that you can choose to work.
At Teampro, we make sure that we provide ample support during onboarding, continuous on the job training and provide you with all the tools and support you need to succeed at your job.
We value hard work and will provide several opportunities for performance driven bonuses. If you enjoy working in a team setting, love to please customers, do not shy away from hard work and want opportunities for growth, please apply now! Feel free to reach out to us directly if you have any questions or concerns.
Teampro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of age, national origin, race, color, disability, religious beliefs, or sexual orientation.
Cleaning supplies, masks and sanitizers will be provided daily.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $17.00 - $18.00 per hour