Materials Delivery Driver
Are you a Delivery Driver that would like to support scientific advances? Are you looking to work a day shift Monday thru Friday? If so, then read on!
We are looking for two Material Delivery Drivers. One for Upper Marion , King of Prussia, and another for Upper Providence, Collegeville.
Our material handler position at a large pharmaceutical company is front and center in helping our scientific community create life-saving medicine.
Public transportation is available! We do have shuttles available from the local train station in King of Prussia and Norristown.
If you love to drive, let’s start the conversation by clicking the “Apply” button now!
The work locations are:
· 1250 South Collegeville Road, Collegeville, PA
· 705 Swedeland Road, King of Prussia, PA
Your new role:
You will receive, handle and deliver materials to the end-user multiple times throughout the day. Items can range in size from envelopes and boxes to large crates of equipment. They can also be anything from paper, labware to hazardous chemicals.
What it takes to succeed:
· Drive delivery trucks, adhering to safety precautions and Federal and State Regulations such as delivering hazardous materials, which include but are not limited to radioactive chemicals.
· Maintains and inspects trucks.
· Deposits hazardous materials into proper receptacles and transports waste to appropriate disposal areas.
· Coordinate and schedule transportation, utilizing efficient delivery routes.
· Operates a wide variety of equipment such as tow motors, pallet jacks, manual jacks, and hand trucks to move, store, pack, or freight delivery.
· Comply with all Sodexo HACCP policies and procedures.