Kforce has a client seeking a Data Warehouse Analyst in Plymouth Meeting, PA.
The Sr Data Warehouse Analyst will be a technical leader on the data & analytics technology team. This position will be responsible for end-to-end data solutions, including business analysis, data analysis, SQL design and development, ETL requirements and design, unit testing, assisting users with UAT, and technical documentation. The candidate must have the ability to understand business processes and their relationship with the data model and identify required ETL based on business process changes.
- Lead the implementation of data strategies by analyzing and translating business needs into long-term solution data models that reduce data redundancy, streamline data movements, and improve enterprise information management
- Understands and analyzes business processes, and how they affect and integrate with the data model and ETL
- Gathers, analyzes and develops, and refines requirements and technical specifications by acting as a liaison between technical and business departments in developing data marts, data models, and ETL assets
- Prior to coding the extract or ETL, analyzes data to determine data discrepancies, anomalies and outliers
- Write SQL queries that clean, join, and extract data from our data warehouse to put together various types of analysis
- Documents data elements, relationships, data flow, dependencies and their related interfaces
- Performs Unit testing and resolves defects
- Mentors peers and junior members of the Information Management team
- Ability to Create lifecycle documents, including Business Workflow Diagrams, Business Use Cases, User Stories, User Interface Design Documents in the documentation of functional requirements, workflows and solutions