Description: *W2 Candidates Only - Cannot Support C2C*
• Collaborate with data scientists/engineers/stewards on data extraction and data cleaning.
• Design, implement and optimize OR/simulation/machine learning models based on structured and unstructured data.
• Work closely with the software engineering team in the delivery of analytic software Work in a highly interactive, team-oriented environment.
• PhD in Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Operations Research or a related field with statistics courses/publications/proven expertise (Electrical/Mechanical/Environmental Engineering, Spatial Statistics, Geoinformatics, Environmental Modeling, Engineering, Computer Science, or Computational Biology) or Master's degree plus 3 years of industry experience.
• Proficient in machine learning algorithms and concepts
• Ability to work in a highly interactive, team-oriented environment.
• Comfort in communicating technical content in an easy to understand way
• Proficiency of at least one of Python or R is a must-have and working knowledge of the other
• Proficiency in Spatial and/or Temporal Statistical Modeling
• Proficiency in Machine learning algorithms and concepts (Ensembles, Deep Learning, SVM, etc.)
• Experience working with agricultural/biological scientific data is highly desired
• Drive for translating business problems into research initiatives that deliver business value Creativity in defining challenging exploratory projects
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]