When you work for AmeriGas, you become a part of something BIG! Founded in 1959, AmeriGas is the nation’s premiere propane company, serving over 2 million residential, commercial, industrial and motor fuel propane customers. Together, our 8,500 dedicated professionals will deliver 1.5 billion gallons of propane from 1,400 distribution points across the United States.
Job Summary (Purpose):
Working under ACE Associate Product Manager, helps prepares and evaluates promotional strategies and programs for the Cynch business. Leads the implantation and execution of the chosen strategies with the goal of growth and retention of new and existing customers. Analyzes different marketing tactics and customer trends to help to drive business decisions for the organization.
- Able to recommend and support a sales and marketing strategy based on experience and research
- Ability to translate data into clear and understandable information to help plan and execute business strategies.
- Thrives in a fast-paced and deadline-driven work environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plays a key role in the review of marketing proposals from outside vendors and assist in making final decision on the different campaigns.
- Work with creative services to provide vendors with artwork, articles, photo and video assets they need for the campaigns.
- Assist operations division with apparel, marketing and sales collateral.
- Works with outside vendor to help design, implement and evaluate Cynch promotions through social media and digital advertising.
- Responsible for vendor management including contracts, invoicing, reporting, and calendar administration.
- Analyzes campaigns and cost per acquisition data to help drive business decisions and uncover growth opportunities.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- General knowledge and experience in corporate marketing (preferred).
- Ability to handle projects independently, accurately and on-time.
- Ability to handle multiple deadlines and projects.
- Highly skilled multi-tasker with organization abilities
Education and Experience Required:
- BA / BS majoring in business related field
- 0-2 years experience in corporate Marketing
- 3-5 years of experience in business
- Valley Forge Headquarters, limited travel involved.
AmeriGas is a Drug Free Workplace. Candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and a criminal background check. AmeriGas is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Successful applicants shall be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen as a condition of employment, and if hired, shall be subject to substance abuse testing in accordance with AmeriGas policies. As a federal contractor that engages in safety-sensitive work, AmeriGas cannot permit employees in certain positions to use medical marijuana, even if prescribed by an authorized physician. Similarly, applicants for such positions who are actively using medical marijuana may be denied hire on that basis.