Peopleshare is looking for a Customer Service Specialist to support a renowned bank in Philadelphia!
Contract to Hire, great work environment!
Job Details for Customer Service Specialist:
- Schedule: Hours are rotating each week. 40 hours per week. If you work a Saturday or Sunday, you get a weekday off. They will be scheduled during the below time frames:
- Monday through Friday- 7:10am - 8:10pm
- Saturday- 7:10am - 6:10pm
- Sunday- 10:45am - 4:15pm
- Salary: $15.50 - 16.00 per hour
- Contract to Hire
Job Responsibilities & Description for Customer Service Specialist:
- Customer Service Support - Answer all inquiries internally and externally, including questions about Products and Services, Wires and Accounts.
- Set up and Support Online Banking Accounts, Mobile Banking and I Pay
- Set up and Support Escrow Agent Accounts
- Support Remote Deposit Product for Customers
- Provide assistance with Electronic Banking.
- Compliance with all regulatory requirements such as, but not limited to, BSA/AML, GLB/Privacy, Ethics for Bankers, and Pretext Calling and Identity Theft. Completion of Compliance Training to ensure understanding of these requirements, as outlined in the Bank's core curriculum and this positions specific curriculum on Republic Bank University.
Job Requirements for Customer Service Specialist:
- 1 year of retail banking experience preferred but not mandatory
- Bachelors degree preferred
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers.
PeopleShare and its affiliate (Best Practices Staffing) provide equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. #ind3