CareersUSA, a leader in the staffing industry with over 41 years of experience, has another job opportunity for you:
Our client is seeking Customer Service Representatives - Public Information Associates in Philadelphia, PA.
Earn an hourly rate at these full-time and part-time positions. Work 3:30 PM to 11:30 PM or 11:30 PM to 7:30 AM.
- Meet and greet passengers, customers, providers, associates and management in person, on the phone and over the two-way radio
- Provide excellent customer service while assisting customers with flight information, solving travel related problems and answering questions of a routine nature
- Assistance provided may include directions to a specific or general location, landmark or destination such as hotels, restaurants, cultural and civic events in the area
- Report any safety and security issues immediately
- All employees are required to follow the mandate if you see something, say something, do something or write something
- Complete all reports as required by management
- Report all incidents including passenger incidents, lost and found items accepted and solicitation of services by transportation providers
- Report unauthorized commercial vehicles operating without proper credentials on an approved document, app or computer
- Operates electronic and technical equipment such as an iPad, tablet, cellphone, two-way radio, computer, virtual imaging display, etc.
- Utilizes electronic devices to obtain needed information using the internet, information resource folders or working within technology based systems
- Maintain an adequate amount of supplies needed to fulfill assigned job function
- Ensure assigned work area and surrounding areas are clean, safe and secure
- Follow Airport security and safety procedures
- Provide support with special projects or assignments as needed