As a Customer Service Representative, you will work in a fast paced customer focused team, providing support and resolutions to our customers.
Our dynamic contact center presents you with betting, payment, verification, login and general account inquires. With our customers contacting via telephone, Live Chat and email, you will play a fundamental part in their experience.
Sport and betting knowledge is not essential as our comprehensive training plan assists with your development, ensuring you reach your full potential to succeed in your bet365 career. There is an abundance of support to develop you as a Representative, as we believe that staff development is key to your success.
Due to the busy sporting calendar all year round, this position is offered on a full time basis requiring a flexible approach to working hours between 07:00 and 23:00, working any five out of seven days per week, including evenings and federal holidays.
Our current benefits package includes:
- Company funded medical, dental and vision healthcare.
- 401K Plan.
- Paid vacation and sick leave.
- Life Insurance.
- Short term and long term disability.
- Career development and growth.
- Company bonus scheme.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Life events and long service awards.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Outstanding communicator.
- Passion for delivering exceptional customer service.
- Willingness to learn.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Effective problem solver.
- Competent computer, literacy and numeracy skills.