As a Customer service representative, you will be responsible for successfully managing large amounts of orders through both inbound and outbound calls and in-person in a center location.
This will include following communication scripts, handling different topics and acting as a liaison between our company and its customers. In addition, you will be responsible for evaluating all documents to ensure that appropriate information has been obtained for billing purposes.
· Handling patients, referral sources, and administrative department inquires
· Communicating with insurance companies and/or prior authorization requests
· Entering patient information into a customer information system
· Ensuring customer satisfaction and assisting them with issues/concerns related to their health
· Making decisions as needed off-hours or without supervision to ensure an uninterrupted supply of product to customers
· Developing knowledge of customer needs and trends to improve customer satisfaction and loyalty · Becoming educated in qualifications of multiple insurances to ensure clean order intake