Customer Service Processing Agents needed in Swedesboro, NJ
Positions are currently working from home (temporarily), all equipment will be supplied, and full training will be provided. Must have some Call Center experience.
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm
Pay Rate: $12-$13 hr.
Internet Essential Agents Position Summary: In this position you will be processing applications for Low Income Families applying for Internet services. The candidate will be required to process and provision all incoming applications that are received via USPS, Fax, Email, or Online, make outbound calls to applicants advising of “Soft Denial” status or to schedule an appointment for installation of Internet Services, and receive inbound calls from applicants regarding what information is required to complete the processing of their application.
Military Processing Agents: will process applications for Military customers who are applying for internet services. Candidate will be required to process all incoming registrations, receive inbound calls and make outbound call to customers as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Review supporting documentation received and upload to applicant's application in the system
- Process a minimum of 170 applications daily
- Provision approved applications in the biller(s) system, add/remove campaign codes as needed
- Make outbound calls / Receive inbound calls
- Open and scan all mail received daily
- Data Entry and working with Dual Monitors
- High School Diploma/GED
- Minimum of 6 month of Call Center/Customer Service experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent attendance is a requirement
- Overtime may be needed, must be willing to stay later or come in earlier if needed
- Pre-employment drug screen and background check
Apply Online Here: https://kayepersonnel.com/employment-application/
OR COME TO OUR OFFICE:
For your convenience we have an Application Box outside of our front door entrance. Please take an application and complete all documents attached. Once application is completed call our office and a representative from our company will come out to review the application.
Kaye Personnel, Inc.
1868 Marlton Pike E.
Cherry Hill, NJ 08003
We offer benefits including medical, dental, eye vision comprehensive plans, direct deposit as well as Holiday Pay and Referral bonuses!