Position Title: Cover VA Customer Service Representative
Position Number: 354929
Location: Richmond, VA 23284
Position Type: Temp to Hire
Required Skill Set:
Call Center, Computer Literacy, Customer Service, Data Entry, Healthcare, Human Relations, Telephony
**Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.**
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: REMOTE must live in Richmond, VA and be able to report onsite once the site is open
Hours: 8-5 Mon - Fri
Start Date: Monday February 1st
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: High school diploma, GED, or equivalent certification; background in health care, human services, or call center customer service; knowledge of health and social services programs, and geographical area; experience in data entry and telephone skills; experience working with culturally and linguistically diverse, and disadvantaged populations in a courteous and effective manner; excellent organizational, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills; ability to perform comfortably in a fastpaced, deadline-oriented work environment; ability to successfully execute many complex tasks simultaneously; and ability to work as a team member, as well as independently. Other combinations of education and experience will be considered.
1. Provides callers with an unbiased presentation of programs to assist customers
with application and eligibility requirements and program questions.
2. Accesses, reads, interpret, and perform some updates to customer''s data elements
in various on-line systems.
3. Performs accurately all data entry functions to reflect customer
4. Answers customer questions with proper usage of client approved scripts.
5. Assists customers in problem resolution, as needed.
6. Assists customers in the enrollment processes.
7. Responds to customer phone inquiries in a prompt, courteous, professional and
8. Documents all customer encounters in appropriate databases.
9. Meets all standards established for this position as outlined in the attached
10. Performs other duties as may be assigned by management.
MUST HAVE - HIGH SPEED INTERNET - 25-50 mbps Download speed (50 if more than 1 person in household is accessing at the same time)/5 Mbps upload, PC with Windows 10 Operating System, A. 256GM Hard Drive, 1 USB Type C 3.1 gen 2 Port (For Headset) & 1 RJ-45 Connection , B - PC Memory - 8 GB Ram at least, PC Hard Drive Storage - 128 GB SSD or 5400 RPM, Modem NO HOTSPOTS, Hardwired to modem with Cat5e or higher cable, Telephone Headset