Customer Service Representative
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for handling a high phone volume and assisting customers with the processing of their mortgage. The Customer Service Representative will either respond to the customer with the requisite information or have calls escalated in a timely and documented fashion to appropriate departments.
Essential Job Functions:
• Answers inbound from the Message Center and responds to customer requests within established timelines in order to maintain service level expectations and deliver quality service to customers.
• Escalating complex inbound calls to appropriate parties while accurately documenting contents of the call for internal reference.
• Responsible for assuring all regulatory requirements are met concerning customer interaction by explaining policies and procedures courteously and patiently.
• Maintains confidentiality of customer’s nonpublic information.
• Provides information and knowledgeable assistance regarding mortgage loans by retrieving loan information and providing customers their information quickly and efficiently.
• Builds customer relationships by actively listening and resolving complaints quickly, efficiently and accurately.
• Provides written and verbal responses to customer inquiries as needed.
• Additional job duties as assigned. Able to demonstrate a willingness to learn
• Computer proficiency is essential
• Able to adhere to schedules, multitask and meet deadlines
• Demonstrates good listening skills, strong customer service skills
• Professional communication skills (both verbal and written)
• Able to work in a fast-paced team environment