BCforward is seeking a highly motivated Customer Service Representative-Benefits in Hammonton, NJ.
Job Title: Benefits/Customer Service Representative
Location: Hammonton, NJ
Expected Duration: 3+ months
· Attend orientation and client training
· Elevate the enrollment experience of our client’s workforce
· Proficiency in the benefit enrollment cases which have been assigned
· Ability to support the communication and enrollment of core and voluntary employee benefits in a call center environment
· Be polite and courteous to all customers and staff. Maintain a professional demeanor at all times
· Regular and timely attendance in the office
· Adhere to all work and break schedules
· Work flexible schedules (day or evening), based upon workload and client requirements
· Communicate information thoroughly and perform work completely and accurately
· Enter information accurately into the enrollment system
· Keep informed regarding industry information, new product information, legislation, coverages and technology to continuously improve knowledge and performance.
· Interact with others effectively by utilizing good communication skills, cooperating purposefully and providing information and guidance, as needed, to achieve the business goals of the company
· Perform all other related and compatible duties as assigned.
· Sets priorities and manages work flow to ensure efficient, timely and accurate processing of transactions and other responsibilities
· Maintain a cordial and effective relationship with clients, co-workers, carriers, vendors and other business contacts.
Typical Role Responsibilities: Once on a project, you’ll be answering calls (typically spending 20-30 minutes with each caller) that are specific to the case you are assigned to. The amount of people you will speak to in a day varies depending on the volume of the case. You are the primary point of contact to walk employees through the enrollment of their core medical, dental, vision, and voluntary (life, accident, critical illness) benefits. This includes educating them on their options and confirming their elections with each caller. You’ll also be submitting the client into the enrollment system. You will only be taking inbound calls only.
Training & Orientation Available: Yes. You will have 3 days of orientation from 9am-6pm. Following orientation, you will have 1-3 days of case specific oriented training (combination of classroom led and hands on).
BCforward began as an IT business solutions and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers’ needs into a full-service personnel solutions organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over years of catering to our customers’ specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.