SNI Companies is working with a Client in the Banking field located in the Mercer County area seeks Customer Service Rep for high volume in-bound customer service center. This is a temp to possible hire role and we can't wait to speak with you.
Customer Service Specialist will make sure that their customers are pleased and have an extraordinary experience, Bank Customer Service Representatives must be able to perform a wide range of tasks.
As a Bank Customer Service Representatives you will be working on resolving issues for banking customers. You will be constantly working to find solutions to customer problems.
Provide Operational Support
You will work on making sure that consumers are having an outstanding banking experience. You will provide them with information and step by step instructions for using the service.
Sell Bank Products
You will work to inform and suggest new banking products and services to customers as well. You will assist customers and provide them with a better banking experience.
Bank Customer Service Representative Skills
You will be great at helping people and have a strong ability to multitask. T
You will be able to provide various types of services, and this demands ta strong skillset.
- A Providing high-level customer service
- Selling products and services directly to consumers
- Understanding standard bank transactions, as well as common product and services.
- Mastering basic math
- Working with various types of technology and software
- Great technical abilities
- Experience cross-selling services
- Previous experience in a bank or financial institution setting a strong plus
SNI Companies provides temporary employees with Medical Benefit after 30 days of employment and at the first of the month. We encourage you to apply and one of our recruiters will be in touch with you.