MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Our client is seeking a Customer Service Associate to start working ASAP through January 2021.
Our client is a Consumer Goods company that specializes in high quality, artisan cheeses.
- Provide superior customer service
- Answer all incoming E-Commerce customer service inquiries, via call, e-mail and new channels
- Closely monitor and work with a sense of urgency with customers to resolve any issues
- Work closely with the E-Commerce Fulfillment team to ensure that customers receive their order, correctly and on time. Spot potential issues and establish the means to mitigate them.
- Accurately complete data entry
- Help establish customer service policies and procedures
- Maintain an awareness of all product information, merchandise promotions, test merchandise and advertisements.
- Adhere to all Company policies, procedures and practices
- Communicate any customer special requests to management
- Follow proper security guidelines to ensure safety procedures are followed according to company policies
- Must be on time, and have good attendance
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
- Previous customer-facing experience strongly preferred
- Ability to communicate clearly with customers and co-workers
- Great communication, language, verbal and written skills
- Professional and friendly phone demeanor
- Must be able to use the internet and Microsoft Office
- Strong computer skills and accurate typing skills of 30-40 wpm minimum
- Strong sense of urgency
- Positive attitude
- Commitment to continued education about the products as well as ways to create an exceptional customer experience.
- Ability to work varied hours/days as dictated by business
- Inbound call center-high volume a plus
- Full time, contracted role through January 2021
- Free street parking
- Lunch provided daily
- Medical benefits provided