PeopleShare is hiring Customer Service Representatives in Newtown, PA. Do you a background in Customer Service, have excellent communication skills and enjoy working in a fast paced environment? Our client is a well established apparel distributor, offer great perks, such a Free Lunch Fridays and flexibility to work remotely once training is complete! Apply today!
Job Details for Customer Service Representatives:
- Schedule: Full Time - Monday - Friday, 9AM-5PM
- Temp To Permanent
Job Responsibilities & Description for Customer Service Representatives:
- Answer multi-line telephone system.
- Responsible for incoming email and fax orders.
- Provide accurate & up-to-date shipping information to customers.
- Communicate by email, phone & live chat with customers, and provide excellent customer service
- Open customer accounts by recording account information
Job Requirements for Customer Service Representatives:
- College experience preferred
- 2+ year's customer service experience required
- PC literacy required and knowledge of Microsoft Office Products
- Ability to multi-task & prioritize while working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written & verbal skills required.
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in New Jersey (NJ) - Trenton, Princeton, Robbinsville, Plainsboro, Cherry Hill & Cranbury; and in PA - Levittown, Fairless Hills, & Philadelphia. We have openings for warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics, receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, and office managers.
PeopleShare and its affiliates (Best Practices Staffing) provide equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.