Full-time Customer Service Representative needed for Ft. Washington, PA company.
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for outbound and inbound call volume. This individual will enter customer information, schedule appointments, handle customer inquiries as well as work closely with supervision for desired results.
1. Make outbound customer calls to confirm scheduled appointments and/or arrange return or follow-up appointments.
2. Take inbound customer phone calls to schedule appointments for services of follow up inspections.
3. Call potential customers from lead sheets and databases to arrange appointments.
4. Execute customer satisfaction calls following inspections and installations and enter information as appropriate.
5. Communicate with field inspectors regarding schedules or scheduling issues.
6. Input data and schedules in the Service CEO database system in accordance to inspector daily reports.
8. Perform other duties as assigned.
1. H.S. diploma or equivalent required. One or more years of customer service call center experience desired.
2. Bi-lingual Spanish speaking a plus.
3. Proficient in MS Office Suite.
4. Strong oral and written communication skills.