Customer Service Representative
We are looking for a Customer Service Representative who will be able to provide outstanding service to our customers, product knowledge to ensure the customers have exactly what they need and overall represent the company to the highest possible standard to achieve company goals.
Availability: A full-time flexible schedule would be preferred 36 - 40 hrs a week.
Location: Philadelphia, PA ( In Person Role)
- Customer Assistance
- Follow all company policies and procedures to ensure a great customer experience
- Completing sales transactions and documenting customer information as needed
- Work independently and as part of a team to meet all customer needs
- Greet customers and Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Answering customer questions regarding merchandise, products and services
- Assist with the setting up of promotional stands around the store
Education & Experience: There are no specific educational requirements for this position. However, some previous experience in a customer facing role would be preferred.
- Candidates will need to be over the age of 18 to apply.
- High school diploma
- 1+ years experience in a customer facing role or similar industry experience in a complex, high-volume or high-profile specialty environment preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers and store personnel
- Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships with customers, management and co-workers.
- You will be able to commute to our head office
- You will be committed and dedicated to your work and be able to work with a flexible schedule.
Training: Paid training and ongoing support will be provided for the successful candidate as they develop within our team.
Zoom Interview Process Overview
To ensure the position is a right fit for you a zoom interview will be carried out to discuss the position in more detail and answer any questions that you may have. Please provide up to date contact information with your application so that we are able to contact you.
BrandRed is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All offers will be made regardless of age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability.