Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment and pharmaceutical products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the key emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing in Europe and the USA.
Group's key figures (as of March 2019) are approx. 3.8 billion Euros turnover, over 800 laboratories across 47 countries and about 45,000 staff.
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories PSS is searching for a Reagent Preparation Scientist in Spring House, Pa.
Title responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following :
- Preparations group to supply and support critical reagents for PK and Anti-Drug Antibody assays
- Manage and prepare critical buffers for conjugation use
- Conjugate assay critical protein reagents and troubleshoot or innovate when necessary
- Assess biophysical and/or biochemical properties of assay reagents
- Provide complete and compliant documentation (e.g., Certificates of Analysis) for reagent preparations/conjugations
- Manage aliquoting of conjugated reagents and drug stocks; label with appropriate information
- Log reagents compliantly into an electronic inventory management system (Mosaic)
- Support purified protein reagents using electrophoresis and chromatography techniques
- Execute experiments/tasks as assigned
- Submit data and outcomes to manager and follow directions on next steps
- Operate laboratory equipment and instruments in adherence to laboratory SOPs and safety training
- Follow standard operating procedures (SOPs) and suggest areas for improvement
- Support accurate and compliant record keeping and experimental data integrity with the use of the electronic lab notebook and standard databases
- Contribute data and ideas in group meetings
- Assists project members to complete objectives
- Maintain Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) compliance for all work and documentation
The ideal candidate would possess :
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- Experience in workflow process
Basic Minimum Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree in biology, chemistry, computer programming or other related degree concentration, or equivalent directly-related experience (two years of directly related industry experience is equivalent to one full-time year of college in related major)
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time 9am-3pm Monday through Friday with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Spring House, PA are encouraged to apply.
As a Eurofins Lancaster Labs employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com .
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.