Cost Accountant – $55-65k
Are you ready for a change? An Exton company is searching for an Accountant who will have core responsibilities in maintaining the finances.
Do you feel stuck in your current job? Your role is vital within the company as you will be working directly with the Controller and CFO. You will work independently, taking the lead on company reporting and tracking, acting as an internal resource on financial reporting, and employee training.
Accountant job highlights:
- Allows the ability to develop and implement strategies to reach company objectives.
- Your assignments will include but not be limited to: business analysis trends, alternative investment planning, return analysis and reporting, and executive briefings.
- Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles
- Prepare budget and financial forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Conduct month-end and year-end close process
- Collect, analyze and summarize account information
- Medical/Dental/Vision, PTO, Tuition Reimbursement and 401k options
- Hybrid working options available
What we look for in Accountants:
- Degree in Accounting, or related Business field
- If you have Manufacturing industry experience, that's a plus!
- Intermediate Excel skills required: VLOOKUP, Charts, Pivot Tables, etc.
- You'll have standard cost accounting knowledge
- Have an excellent attention to detail and confidentiality
- Proven working experience as a cost accountant or in a meaningful field
- You should have thorough knowledge of accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures
Apply online or at our office:
Specialized Recruiting Group, and Express Employment Professionals, can help you find the job that is a good fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support. Maria O’Connell is eager to serve as your contact for this position, as well as many others in our area. Take the first step toward your success.
215 Lancaster Ave.
Malvern, PA 19355
Specialized Recruiting Group, a division of Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, including full-time, part-time, and temporary positions. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, State, and Location Name, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.
In compliance with applicable federal, PA and local law, employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and an individual’s qualifications regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information or protected veteran status. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics and expect that our employees and associates will cooperate in maintaining an atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment.