A capital markets company in Pennsylvania is seeking a highly motivated Corporate Paralegal for a promising role with their tight-knit team.
The Corporate Paralegal will be responsible for assisting the Attorneys with compliance and regulatory matters including drafting, preparing, reviewing, coordinating and filing documents as well as conducting corporate secretarial services.
- 6+ months of experience as a Paralegal in a Law firm and/or In-House setting
- Paralegal certificate from an ABA approved paralegal program
- Excellent oral and written communications
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with NFA and SEC reports and securities-related filings