As Marketing Copywriter, you will be responsible for developing clear, engaging and compelling copy for a multitude of business uses, including email marketing, SEO, social, SEM, content marketing, sales & marketing collateral, video scripts and many other projects as they arise.
A successful candidate is a gifted storyteller with the ability to conceive of creative ideas while keeping brand objectives and target consumers in mind. You must be able to work both independently and as part of a cross-functional team. You are extremely detail-oriented and able to work in a high-volume, deadline-driven environment.
Changing the way people view life insurance.
For more than 35 years, we have been redefining insurance. We educate financial advisors and consumers about the option to sell their life insurance policies, and we purchase life insurance policies in transactions called life settlements. To date, our efforts have delivered more than $4 billion to consumers for policies they no longer needed.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, Creative Writing or related field highly preferred.
- Basic understanding of writing for SEO and SEM.
- Experience in writing for financial services preferred.
- A keen attention to detail and enthusiasm for both editing and writing.
- Ability to balance and prioritize multiple projects and adjust to shifts in timelines, deadlines, budgets and project goals.
- Very strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to work well both independently and in a cross-functional team environment.
- An impeccable and diverse portfolio of copy examples across multiple marketing channels, including digital, print, out-of-home, email, social and others.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Understand, capture and embrace the voice of us while crafting original, clear, concise and compelling copy for use across multiple business units and marketing channels.
- Embrace the role of copy expert and assist the marketing team on all projects as needed, including web development, email marketing, collateral development, video scripting, press releases, presentations and more.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions.
- Maintain grammatical standards, specifications and documentation.
- Research industry-related topics to develop new content and stay abreast of trends in the marketplace.
Compensation, incentives & benefits:
- A competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Training and mentoring programs.
- Health, Dental, Rx and Vision coverage.
- 401K match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Company sponsored events throughout the year.
- Opportunities to earn bonuses and other perks.