Randstad Finance & Accounting has partnered with a Philadelphia based property management firm and real-estate developer in search of a controller. The controller would be the #2 financial position for the organization working under the direction of the CFO. The real-estate Controller will manage all aspects of day to day accounting & financial reporting. Responsibilities will be broad, including oversight of corporate closing activities across REITs and working day-to-day with property accounting and asset management groups. The Controller will be responsible for ensuring all monthly accounting procedures are adhered to.This is a great role for an experienced controller from the real-estate industry looking for a new challenge! They are also open to meet with candidates that are ready for the next step!!
For immediate consideration please send your resume directly to: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 135,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
- Directs and supervises accounting staff to ensure adherence to GAAP, strong internal controls, and adherence with Company policies and procedures
- Prepares and/or directs the preparation of monthly financial reports, including analyzing budget vs. actual results and reviewing them with management
- Prepares financial forecasts and coordinates with homebuilding functional leaders to prepare and review
- Coordinates all internal and external audit requests
- Ensures appropriate staffing to meet department needs
- Utilizes recruiting and selection tools/processes to build organizational talent
- Delegates work according to employee's abilities and skills
- Provides developmental opportunities through identification of internal and external training opportunities
- Creates opportunities for employee growth
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business
- 7 years of experience in accounting, ideally in the property management / real-estate industry
- 3 years of recent experience in a leadership role
- CPA or MBA preferred
Please contact Cecilia Bjurstrom at 267-266-0707 for more information and / or email me your resume directly at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for immediate consideration!
skills: $100-250 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.