Abramson Senior Care has a position available for a Controller/Director of Finance for our 30 million dollar revenue healthcare organization. Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the Controller's main responsibilities are :
• Maintains organization's books and records by business line including financial account reconciliation and close
• Coordinates annual audit function
• Develops, coordinates and supervises annual budget process
• Evaluates and streamlines financial processes with the goal of an online paperless system
• Manages internal controls
• Closes EMR and operating systems
• Performs financial reporting
Minimum 5 years accounting experience and 3 years' supervisory experience in a health care or public accounting environment preferred
Bachelors' degree in relevant discipline required. CPA a plus
Expert in Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft applications , AP payroll reporting, database skills. Experience with BI360 a plus.
Ability to communicate effectively with all organization levels
Please submit resume along with salary requiremetns.
We offer an excellent salary, benefits, retirement and paid time off program.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, age (40 and above), sex, gender or gender identity, or disability, veteran status, past and present uniformed service membership or application, obligation to serve in the uniformed service, genetic information, and/or known association with a disabled individual.