CareersUSA, a leader in the staffing industry with over 41 years of experience, has another job opportunity for you:
Our Client is seeking a Control Software Engineer.
Earn an hourly rate at this full-time position. Work Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Design PLC, SCADA and Human Machine Interfaces for Industrial equipment
- Assist the Senior Management to ensure that the company is at the forefront of new technologies and new areas
- PLC software development and testing
- HMI application development and testing
- Software system design
- Industrial Networks Knowledge – Profinet and Ethernet/IP
- Hardware specification, setup, and configuration
- Generation and maintenance of documentation and manuals
- Train customers in control software principals and operation of equipment
- Customer support and troubleshooting
- Work with Field Service Department on startup, troubleshooting and commissioning