Our client, an established non-profit organization in Center City, is seeking a Senior Administrative Assistant to support one of their most influential departments. If you are confident in your administrative skills, then this is the role for you!
- Bachelor's degree highly preferred
- 3+ years of administrative experience
- Vibrant communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to multi-task and organize priorities with competing deadlines
- Strong writing skills
- Excellent problem solving ability and analytical skills
Day to Day:
- Provide administrative support to department including scheduling of appointments, maintaining calendars, filing documentation and ordering supplies
- Serve as the main point of contact for the department and consistently answer questions and provide insight
- Maintain accurate records and information in various databases
- Compile, run and analyze various monetary reports
- Maintain confidentiality and excellent discretion concerning sensitive information
This temp to hire opportunity offers up to $24 an hour during the temporary period and up to $45k annually when permanent. This is an excellent opportunity for a sharp administrative professional to make an impact in the community. Please apply with a MS word version of your resume to be considered today.
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands provide direct hire, executive search, temporary staffing, contract consulting and temp/contract-to-hire solutions to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)