Our direct client is currently seeking a Continuing Education Project Manager to join their team.
Please email resumes to Michelle Xavier at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
**Candidates must be available to work directly on our w2 without sponsorship. 3rd party candidates will not be considered. **
This successful candidate will have the following background:
- Initiating the project, determining scope, schedule and budget.
- Establish resource/RACI plan
- Developing a 3-year plan for the project with measurable milestones is required.
- Create project plan tasks
- Work with SMEs to developing a continuing education pilot program (including selection of topics, how training will be delivered, etc.) in 2 African countries
- Create a mentoring program that will be part of the continuing education pilot program
- Write and conduct survey at the completion of the pilot so phase 2 can include lessons learned from pilot
- Work with marketing team to market the pilot
**Candidates must be available to work directly on our w2 without sponsorship. 3rd party candidates will not be considered.**
The Judge Group is a privately-owned, leading professional services firm, providing technology, talent and learning solutions to businesses around the globe. Judge’s expertise is positioned at the crossroads of people and technology - two of the most important aspects of successful business today. Our solutions are successfully delivered through a workforce of 4,500+ professionals and an international network of more than 30 practice offices. The Judge Group prides itself on delivering services of exceptional quality and value while upholding our commitment to customer service. Find out more information at www.judge.com.
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]