As part of the Radian Corporate Marketing team, the Consumer Marketing Manager will be a key contributor to Radian's Direct to Consumer initiatives. Reporting to the AVP, Marketing, this individual will influence key customer acquisition and retention initiatives that drive significant ROI for Radian. This individual will drive program success through effective campaign management, leveraging data-based and behavioral insights and working cross-functionally with key stakeholders to ensure a world class customer experience.
What you will do:
- Manage the development and execution of direct marketing programs including contact strategy, segmentation, strategic creative brief development, test strategy, campaign deployment and response tracking.
- Leverage detailed analytics to evaluate campaign performance, drive go-forward strategic recommendations, maximize marketing ROI and educate business leaders on key strategic insights. Drive continuous improvement through rigorous test and learn planning and execution.
- Develop, maintain and publish monthly consumer activity dashboard to education business on consumer trends including consumer database counts, segment value migration, campaign activity and transactional behaviors.
- Manage integration of consumer data from various sources including website, internal transaction management and third-party sources. Partner with web development team to implement data-based enhancements to the online customer experience.
- Manage day-to day agency relationships. Ensure agency partners are familiar with and held accountable to strategic objectives.
- Ensure site content is optimized for SEO. Perform regular content audits, conduct keyword research and make recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Ensure effective use of PPC campaign budgets. Manage monthly budget forecasting, schedule monthly budget reviews and propose shifts in dollars where appropriate.
Who we are looking for:
- You have 5 - 8 years of direct marketing experience.
- You hold Bachelor's degree.
- You have advanced skills in digital marketing and an ability to blend with traditional branding best practices.
- You have experience developing and managing integrated marketing campaigns from conception through post-mortem analysis.
- You have a strong understanding of direct marketing tactics and database management best practices.
- You have a fundamental SEO / SEM knowledge.
- You have demonstrated ability to tell a story using data-based and behavioral insights.
- You have a hands on approach with natural analytical ability and curiosity.
- You have demonstrated mathematical and analytical skills.
- You have the ability to manage and lead multiple projects simultaneously.
- You have effective decision making and problem-solving skills.
- You have the ability to work independently and have a strong marketing intuition.
- You have demonstrated experience managing and holding 3rd party vendors to account.
- Should you have experience in mortgage and real estate services industry that would be a plus.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, a positive attitude, and the ability to thrive in a collaborative fast-paced environment.
- You are an organized self-starter with ability to handle multiple concurrent work streams and prioritize for maximum impact.
- You have the aptitude to manage and prioritize multiple projects under tight deadlines in ambiguous environments while still driving towards results.
- You have experience using and complying with a formal set of project management standards, templates and processes.
What we offer:
- Our Company Making an Impact. We’ve been recognized by multiple organizations like, being included on Bloomberg’s Gender-Equality Index, being honored as a Tech 100 by HousingWire, pledging to PwC’s CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion commitment & receiving the Spirit Award from the MBA’s Open Door’s Foundation.
- Rest and Relaxation. Generous time off starting day one, 9 paid holidays + 1 floating holiday in support of our I&D culture.
- Health Benefits. Multiple medical plan choices, including HSA and FSA options, dental, and vision.
- Prepare for your Future. 401(k) with a top of market company match (did we mention the company match is immediately vested?!)
- Paid Parental Leave. An opportunity for all new parents to embrace this exciting change.
- Employee Assistance and Discount Programs. From helping you navigate the healthcare system, to providing resources and assistance to parents and caregivers of children with development disabilities, to scoring discounts with thousands of retailers.
- Pet Insurance. To help protect our furry family members.
Radian is helping to ensure the American dream of homeownership in even bigger and better ways with industry-leading mortgage insurance and a comprehensive suite of mortgage, risk, real estate, and title services.
We are powered by technology, informed by data and driven to deliver new levels of service and innovation to our customers across the residential mortgage and real estate spectrum.
- 1500 Market Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19102.
At this time, Radian is unable to sponsor applicants who require work visas.
Radian complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, color, religious creed, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
If you are a person with a disability and need assistance in the application process please send an e-mail message to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].