Manages all aspects of the Country House Clubhouse Expansion and Cottages with direct oversight of the Acts $75 million dollar project. Coordinates work activities of project design team, General contractor, Acts contractors, subcontractors and vendors to ensure satisfactory delivery of assigned project. Tracks progress against budget and performance milestones.
Prepares and delivers reports to management. Selects, negotiates with, and manages activities of external consultants or vendors. This position is a Contract opportunity that will commence on a date agreed to in the contract and will run through the lifecycle of the project, beyond Certificate of Occupancy and end when resident move-ins have been declared completed by the Owner.
Current general estimated completion is Q2 2022.
General Job Functions:
1. Direct oversight of the Acts Country House Clubhouse Expansion Project.
2. Manages the complex design of the building and sitework.
3. Manages and monitors the schedule, budget, AIA document flow and all project document storage.
4. Selects, negotiates with, and manages activities of external consultants or vendors.
5. Coordinates with General Contractor all Acts vendor activities, material and equipment procurement, delivery and installation. To ensure satisfactory delivery of the assigned project.
6. Tracks progress against milestones, budgetary guidelines, or other performance indicators.
7. Have complete knowledge of the processes and paper work associated with the position, processing and completion of paperwork as directed.
8. Provide emergency management response with the assigned project as necessary.
9. All other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience: The critical skills and knowledge required to successfully perform the functions of the position are normally obtained thru:
Education Level: Typically requires a bachelor's degree and Years of Relevant Work Experience: 10 to 15 years of experience, Project Management certification preferred.
- Performs work under general supervision. Handles moderately complex issues and problems, refers more complex issues to higher-level staff.
- May provide leadership, coaching, and/or mentoring to subordinate group.