Join our team at Acts Retirement-Life Communities!
Acts has been setting the standard for excellence in senior retirement living since 1972, with a vision founded in faith and guided by a commitment to integrity and loving kindness. The philosophy of Acts, which guides our relationship with our employees, is based upon confidence in and respect for the dignity and individuality of each employee. If you'd like to contribute to our vision, we'd like to speak with you!
Acts is currently seeking qualified candidates for our Construction Laborer position.
The Construction Laborer performs routine work in the repair and general maintenance of facilities, buildings, and equipment. Troubleshoots and addresses basic repairs and maintenance including electrical, carpentry, plumbing, masonry, glazier, and painting tasks.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Associates degree or equivalent preferred
- Minimum of two years of experience in maintenance or construction related field
- Experience in supervising projects
- Understanding of Blueprints, schematics, and construction documents
- Knowledge of Building Codes and Safety Requirements (OSHA)
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver's license
To protect the health and safety of our residents, employees, and the communities we serve, Acts has implemented a universal COVID-19 and Influenza (flu) vaccination requirement for all employees.
At Acts, you can build a challenging and rewarding career with competitive benefits, and a full range of opportunities for professional growth.
Equal Opportunity Employer