Are you interested in an entry-level position with a growing property management company?
RHP Properties is a growing, privately-held national property management company. Headquartered in Farmington Hills, MI we own and operate 256 manufactured home communities in 27 states.
We are presently seeking a Maintenance Technician for our Valley Forge Crossing community located in Norristown, PA who will perform general grounds and lawn maintenance, as well as basic repairs to homes owned by the community.
As a successful Maintenance Technician, you will:
- Perform maintenance to ensure homes and community areas are in proper condition.
- Conduct maintenance service through the use of the Maintenance Work Order system in a timely, orderly, and efficient manner.
- Build and maintain valuable resident relationships by exploring opportunities to improve the maintenance needs of the community grounds and facilities.
- Use established procedures to identify deficiencies and take immediate action with community manager approval.
- Remove and dispose of garbage on community grounds, in common areas, and at the entrance to maintain appearance standards.
- Advise Community Manager or Maintenance Supervisor of residents who do not properly dispose of their excess garbage or have large/bulk items that may require pickup arrangements.
- Perform regular inventories of maintenance and grounds equipment and supplies to advise Community Manager of equipment and supply needs.
- Maintain order and appearance of garage and storage areas.
- Maintain all maintenance and grounds equipment.
- Comply with national, state, and local health and safety laws to reduce accident occurrences and to protect residents, the company, team members, and vendors.
- Perform seasonal pre-maintenance service on a timely basis.
- Remain available for “on-call” duties as needed.
- Participate in the refurbishing of Community Owned homes.
- Perform repairs and maintain the community water and sewer lines.
- Perform other duties as assigned.